Lower TCO with ultra-reliable impact printers
Quick Tech Summary
- “Clean-hands” cartridge ribbon technology
- Print speeds (up to) 2000 lines per minute (lpm)¹
- User friendly interface and controls
- Remote management capability
Meet the demands for efficiency and manageability in high-volume environments. The InfoPrint® 6500 line matrix printer with cartridge ribbon technology is built to adapt rapidly to changing business environments. With a state-of-the-art print engine and controller technology, you can confidently meet the demands of back office,data processing and supply chain applications. Powerful remote management capabilities help to maximize printer utilization.
The cartridge ribbon system provides “clean-hands” technology, which can expedite ribbon changes and reduce the need for printer cleaning. The Mobius loop ribbon operation is designed to deliver consistent print quality throughout the life of the ribbon. Extended-life cartridges are available on most models.The InfoPrint 6500 cartridge ribbon printers are not available in all countries. Please contact your InfoPrint representative for details.
- Pedestal and enclosed cabinet designs to maximize floor space and reduce noise
- Real-time alert messaging to communicate printer status immediately
- Bar code, graphics and overlay capabilities
- Intelligent ribbon system to maintain optimum print quality
- Low total cost of printing with extreme reliability